Friday, December 21, 2012

E Vyros!

A small update. I picked up E.Vyros on Wednesday and managed to get him assembled and primed.. I'll be painting him up very soon. The model comes in 13 pieces so takes a bit of work.






I also ordered a display board from Mekanika studio on Wednesday. They shipped it Wednesday and it arrived Friday. Very quick turn around considering it's the holidays. I'll be posting a review of it next week. All in all, I'm very impressed and very happy with the purchase. I think it's about the nicest board I've seen in the $50 range. I'm curious about the modular board as well. I may pick up one of those at a later date. I'm definitely looking forward to more from this company!

Here is their address for anyone that would like to check out their site until I can make a review: http://mekanikastudio.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment